Business Development And Advisory:
what we do
We support our clients in the public sector, not for profit and for-profit entities to raise various types of resources including funding, technical support and technological resources enabling them to realise their growth and development goals. Services offered include formulating Market research and entry strategy and support, business strategy and model formulation and development, investment readiness, project design and evaluation and business and technical trainings in Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency.
Our Work in business development
- Second Stream provided market entry support to a solar pay-go company. The support included market research, company registration, product testing and certification.
- Assessed the ecosystem of the social enterprises in the renewable energy sector.
- Carried out an evidence based market assessment on the energy situation for low-income urban populations in Kampala.
- Trained several businesses and not-for profits on solar technology, briquette production, sales and call centre management
- Market scoping study for a development partner to identify and recommend how energy can be integrated into current programmes and new projects where energy would be an enabling factor to achieving the strategy results.
- Fundraising: We are developing proposals and concept notes for one of the largest Solar Pay-as-you Go companies in raising investments.